Submit Your Sauce For a Chance to Win
- Choose the number of sauces you want to enter
- Register and pay based on the number of products you are submitting
- Ship your sauce(s) to be judged by Sauce King NYC’s™ panel of expert judges by the August 20th, 2022 deadline.
After you register and pay for your sauce(s) you will receive a confirmation email with further shipping and entry details. Send your retail sized sauce(s) to that address and include a one page sheet of information with your sauce’s name and category as well as the producer name and contact information (address, email, phone number).
Submit one or more sauces, rubs, marinades or condiments between now and August 20th. Category winners will be announced in October. Winners will have the opportunity to participate in Food Karma events including Pig Island NYC and Brisket King NYC as well as to receive media coverage in NYC BBQ and other publications.
International sauce entries are welcome. If international, please email email@example.com and a PayPal link will be forwarded to you.
Note: This is for entrants that have already submitted or paid to enter Sauce King NYC™!
Please do not ship non shelf stable sauces for the general Sauce King NYC(r) competition.
Register and pay first before shipping sauce/s if you have not done so already.
- Package and ship each retail size sauce container (If you submitted multiple sauces, you can package them all together)
- Sauces, condiments should be shelf stable when shipped.
- Include in the package:
- The product name and category for each sauce
- The producer, contact name, contact email, contact address
- You will receive an additional email update when your sauce(s) is received.
NOTE: Metro NYC restaurant or home made sauces that are NOT shelf stable, the Metro NYC Startup Category info is announced mid August. Those sauces need to delivered in person to a select location for judging later this summer to be announced.
Ship Your Sauces to this address:
Sauce King NYC
65 East 4th Street #34
Attn: Jimmy Carbone
New York, NY 10003
Registrations sauces for the 2022 competition must be received by August 20th, 2022
Please send any questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sauce Category Details
We welcome submissions from a wide range of categories in the world of sauce – the sky is the limit!
Best Overall BBQ Sauce (Submissions may include: Kansas City BBQ Sauce, Carolina BBQ Sauce, Whiskey or Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Red Chili BBQ Sauce, Spicy BBQ Sauce, White BBQ Sauce or others)
Best Innovative BBQ Sauce (Submissions may include fruit based BBQ sauces, or other non-traditional categories)
Best Everything Sauce (Sauces that can be eaten with a wide range of food)
Best Hot Sauce (Submission may include traditional hot sauce, sriracha, and more)
Best International Sauce
Best Grill Sauce
You can also suggest your own category upon submission!